[vorbis-dev] Couple of fixes for ogg123

Aaron Plattner AaronP at Crosswinds.net
Sun Feb 18 11:08:49 PST 2001

I noticed that ogg123 still has its problem opening multiple devices.  Here´s a
patch that fixes that.  I made it considerably easier by changing append_device
to return the new device struct instead of the head of the list each time.  This
way, the options for the device are modified with the structure already in the
list, instead of building up options before doing so.  I also moved an fprintf
because before it was printing a blank line for each device when it opened it,
even if -v wasn´t given.

Aaron Plattner

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>