[vorbis-dev] test suite

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Sat Feb 10 15:38:20 PST 2001

On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 10:58:37PM +0100, Lourens Veen wrote:
> Ralph Giles wrote:
> >
> > Holger: sounds like your codec is passing jack's experimental release in
> > features. Are you interested in checking it into xiph cvs and calling it
> > 'tarkin'?
> >
> >  -ralph
>
> Ehm, with all this talk about 3d wavelet transform coding, should I
> conclude other options are no longer being considered?

I certainly hope not -- but at the moment the only code we have is 3d
wavelet. Do you have any other ideas? They'd probably be over my head
but I'm sure someone here will listen, right?

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net> / kcarnold / Linux user #180115
http://arnoldnet.net/~kcarnold/

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>