[vorbis-dev] WIN32 files have unix-style linebreaks?

Dejan Ilic dejan.ilic at home.se
Sat Feb 3 12:09:59 PST 2001

Is it just me or doesn't all the Win32 files have unix-style EOL codes?

I downloaded the nightly CVS tarball and tried to compile it in Visual
Studio 6 but it failed partly because of that reason. It didn't even want
to recognize some of the files (ie *.dsp files).

It's a fairly simple operation to fix the problem but I don't know if it's
my fault or if it realy something in the sources.

The documentation on Win32 compilation is valid only if you have the same
path to visual studio as they are hardcoded, so a remark should be added
regarding that.

  Dejan