[vorbis-dev] CVS Broken Again?

John Denton dentons at clara.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 10:35:45 PST 2001

Thanks Dimitry,

Altering Vorbis to include bitrate rather than bibuffer and adding those
four exports to vorbis.def allows 'All' to build and link correctly (and
very easily) in MSVC7. The release version of OggEnc then builds correctly,
although the debug version doesn't - just for info on the list, I don't use
the debug versions.

I have just encoded a couple of rips from really old, damaged vinyl -
averaging almost 600kbps - I can hear every scratch and bump perfectly
:-)....

Many thanks - I'll have a look for CygWyn..

J.