[vorbis-dev] OGG file problem

Brian Hook brianhook at pyrogon.com
Wed Dec 19 17:58:34 PST 2001

> I ran into this problem some time ago, because I was
> processing very short sound effects for a game, see:

Funny that, since these are very short sound effects for a game =)

I fixed it by just keeping those short sounds in native WAV file format.

By converting my sound effects from WAV to OGG I managed to trim my
redistribution from ~2.7MB to ~2.2MB, which is very important in the
small downloadable games market.

Brian