[vorbis-dev] ANN: Candy Cruncher released

OmegaDan dan at morrione.net
Fri Dec 7 15:50:16 PST 2001

I like the music :)  Especially where you LPF the
drums :)

dan

--- Brian Hook <brianhook at pyrogon.com> wrote:
> Just as an FYI, we released our game, Candy Cruncher
> for Windows, a
> couple days ago.  It uses Ogg Vorbis for streaming
> audio and, yes, it
> has the license in the README =)  No room for a logo
> unfortunately.
>
> www.pyrogon.com/games/candycruncher
>
> Brian
>
> P.S. Thanks to all those that helped us get
> streaming audio going!
>

> --- >8 ----
> 'vorbis-dev-request at xiph.org'
> containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.
> No subject is needed.
> Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be
ignored/filtered.

=====
Daniel "OmegaDan" Morrione [dan at morrione.net]
thehumbleguys music group - "Everything but love songs"
Scoring / Sound Design / Audio Programming
thehumbleguys.com [omegadan at thehumbleguys.com]
-
Monkelectric - Internationally ignored musicians.
monkelectric.com