[vorbis-dev] CVS Broken Again?

John Denton dentons at clara.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 15:13:02 PST 2001

Thanks Peter.

Not me.. I just used the dsw's that are in the download.. But yes, I detest
MSVC.. All I want is working DLLs, to use with a different compiler. I'm
certainly not laying out for MSVC6 - not even for Ogg :-) I'd never come
across 'roll-your-own' dlls before :-)

Still two unresolved though..

vorbisenc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _residue_free_info
referenced in function _vorbis_encode_residue_setup

vorbisfile.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_vorbis_info_blocksize referenced in function _ov_pcm_seek

J.