[vorbis-dev] OGG file problem

Brian Hook brianhook at pyrogon.com
Wed Dec 19 17:16:30 PST 2001

I'm using RC1 (I think) and two of my WAV files seem to cause a hang in
the OV decompressor (infinite loop).  Specifically, ov_read() returns 0
when trying to parse the raw memory bytes.  It only does this with two
files out of about a dozen, all encoded with oggenc.

My kung fu is weak when it comes to OV internals, but if someone wants
to look at the two OGG files, I've put them up on my Web site at:

www.pyrogon.com/public/problemsound.ogg
www.pyrogon.com/public/problemsound2.ogg

Brian