[vorbis-dev] fprintfs

Firelight Multimedia support at fmod.org
Sun Dec 2 08:06:31 PST 2001

I just got the latest snapshot, and in res0_free_look() this was printed
out to my console.

    fprintf(stderr,"residue bit usage %f:%f (%f total)\n",
            (float)look->phrasebits/look->frames,
            (float)look->postbits/look->frames,
            (float)(look->postbits+look->phrasebits)/look->frames);

is this bad or can be ignored?  My main beef though is that it printed
something out, other fprintfs are scattered about? If people put them in
could they at least ifdef them out for some verbose debug build as I
don't like having to search through and delete them for a commercial
build.
Regards,

Brett Paterson
Firelight Multimedia