[vorbis-dev] Re: [vorbis] Finally, it can be told!

dev at digitalblues.org dev at digitalblues.org
Fri Aug 31 13:20:00 PDT 2001

Hello,

Do you mean that you need someone to write some code to output sound with waveOut or just to port over libao to win32?  Outputing with waveOut in windows is simple enough.  I could probably work something out if you like, but I'm away from my computer until Monday night.  If that's what you need I'd be glad to help out and write a driver.  Unfortunatly I'll need to take a peek at libao first.  ;-)  It's been on my computer programming project list for a few months now.

Matthew Brown