[vorbis-dev] new libao API branch merged

volsung at asu.edu volsung at asu.edu
Fri Aug 3 21:03:48 PDT 2001

For those of you who aren't subscribed to the cvs list, I've merged the
branches of libao and ogg123 with the mainline.  I'm warning you that the new
libao will *NOT* work with any old applications that use it.  Similarly,
ogg123 now requires the new libao.  I went ahead and bumped the library
version so that it won't conflict with the older version of the library.

As always, bug reports are welcome.

---
Stan Seibert