[vorbis-dev] 0x0d 0x0a in comment field contents

SyP syp at mailbox.hu
Tue Aug 28 12:56:01 PDT 2001

Hello rillian,

You wrote at 8/29/2001, 3:57 AM:

>> Kálnai György: Drums <CR>
>> Kovács György: Bass  <CR>
>> Pavlisinec Gergely: Rhythm, Lead and Acoustic Guitars

rillian> Just curious, what tag would you use for this example?

I could invent a non-standard tag like "PERFORMER", but since these
tags aren't really for indexing * , I'd put the whole thing under the
umbrella of a COMMENT tag.

* If I understand correctly, XML-like metadata stream will be the
ultimate tool for this, comments are, well, just comments.

--
  SyP              (_Szabolcs Péter  PGP Key ID: