[vorbis-dev] 0x0d 0x0a in comment field contents

Warren Spits spitsw at ozemail.com.au
Mon Aug 27 21:10:21 PDT 2001

This raises an interesting question that is not covered in the comment spec.
For multiline comments, what is the preferred format? The DOS style \r\n, or
the unix style \n comments? Or is it a case of applications should be able
to read both formats?

At the moment the winamp plugin writes the DOS style new lines in the
comments.

Warren.