[vorbis-dev] bug in rc2: floor1.c

michael at stroucken.org michael at stroucken.org
Thu Aug 16 11:57:17 PDT 2001

Hello,

        There is a bug in the current version of vorbis/lib/floor1.c.
The line that says:-
qsort(sortpointer,n,sizeof(int),icomp);
should be:-
qsort(sortpointer,n,sizeof(int *),icomp);

        But somebody probably fixed that already. :)

        Also, I'd like to know how I can encode a file using the channel
coupling modes. oggenc doesn't have an option for that yet.

Greetings,
Michael.

--
This message may have passed through thousands of machines throughout
the entire civilised world. It might have cost the net hundreds, if not