[vorbis-dev] Serious GCC/EGCS 2.91 bug found (bites rc2)

Scott Wheeler scott at slackorama.net
Thu Aug 16 09:37:46 PDT 2001

Wow.  Huge difference.  I tried Ogg earlier this week and was quite
disappointed.  I was using said RPMs.  I couldn't figure out why lots of
people were using Ogg, it was slow and didn't sound great.  ;-) Building from
source fixed that.  Good work guys.  I'm glad this was caught before 1.0.

-Scott Wheeler