[vorbis-dev] oggdrop issues

Simon Hosie simon.hosie at clear.net.nz
Tue Aug 14 20:13:59 PDT 2001

It may just be me, because Windows is behaving very strangely right now, but it looks like oggdrop generates the same file for both 64 and 80 kbit modes, both are 64.

Also, I think somebody must have assumed that Windows can multitask.  Should oggdrop perhaps lower its priority or something?  I can do it manually, but it makes things crawl, and sound cut out, if I don't.