[vorbis-dev] ogg vorbis decoding

Michael Fink michael.fink at asamnet.de
Sun Apr 29 05:05:40 PDT 2001

Hello,

I am currently developing a ogg vorbis decoding module for use in
winlame (a LAME frontend), and I have some questions:

To do a decoder I used most code in decoder_example.c, but I think
there is something missing. I would be glad if someone could look at
this code:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/winlame/winlame/source/winlame/wlOggVorbisDecoderModule.cpp
and
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/winlame/winlame/source/winlame/wlOggVorbisDecoderModule.h

Secondly, how can I find out the rough number of
samples/pages/something else a ogg vorbis file has? I want to compute
a percentage of the file done (for a progress meter) during decoding,
so it needn't to be too accurate. Is this possible?

bye
Michael

--
http://www.vividos.de/winlame <<-- the only *nice* windows UI for LAME :)