[vorbis-dev] Ogg Vorbis, DirectSound and Delphi

mooseman mooseman at uniserve.com
Tue Apr 24 11:20:23 PDT 2001

at risk of being a me-too, i am interested in getting OV working with delphi.
i would gladly provide some space on my site to further such a goal if
anyone thought that might help.

perhaps if we collected all the delphi specific OV stuff into one spot that
may be more productive.

thoughts?
comments?

moose