[vorbis-dev] Peri-ear

Gregory Maxwell greg at linuxpower.cx
Sun Apr 8 02:31:14 PDT 2001

Found this.

http://www.tnt.uni-hannover.de/~baumgart/peri_ear_v0.1.tgz
  The peripheral ear model is based on the structure of
  Eberhard Zwicker's "Analogmodell". That model consists
  of analog electrical elements.
  ftp://ftp.tnt.uni-hannover.de/pub/papers/2000/Diss-FB.pdf

Input: Raw 100KHz monoural 16bit audio
Output: hair cell excitation signal at 251 equidistant locations in
        the cochlea at 10KHz.

Anyone have a copy of sox safely hacked to resample to 100KHz? I removed the
check, but I'm worried about internal overflow conditions.