[vorbis-dev] windows buffering example

boatman at kodak.com boatman at kodak.com
Tue Apr 3 10:41:23 PDT 2001

From: BILL OATMAN

I have seen several requests for windows specific example code.
This is another.  What I am looking for is a example of how to play
a large ogg file in windows by using a multi-buffering technique.  That is,
reading and decoding a chunk of the ogg file and handing it off to
windows (directsound maybe) meanwhile buffering up the next chunk to
play etc.  Assume the ogg file decompressed will be way too large
to hold in memory all at once.  If anyone has any code they are willing
to share that does this, please post it.  Otherwise I will probably take
the time
to do it myself (and post it here).

Thanks for your time.

-Bill Oatman