[vorbis-dev] Mac OS X Patches

Richard Kiss richard at homemail.com
Sat Sep 16 19:33:59 PDT 2000

Last week I tweaked Tim Wood's changes and created a diff that yields
(nearly) out-of-the-box Mac OS X DP 4 compatability, and announced it on the
list. As far as I can tell, no one has yet applied the changes to the CVS
repository.

Could someone with commit access please work with me to get these changes
in? You can grab the diff from

<http://www.gizzywump.com/vorbis-macosx-diffs>

(There are some configure & configure.in changes; if you prefer, you might
just apply the configure.in changes and rerun autoconf.)

Thanks,

-- Richard

| Richard Kiss            |
| 140 Locksunart Way #8   |