[vorbis-dev] Vorbis on OS/2

Nick Burch gagravarr at SoftHome.net
Fri Sep 15 02:08:16 PDT 2000

Can someone with cvs access please check and apply these changes. Could someone
also please email me (not the list) the location of a good howto on diff and
patch, so I can use that in the future!

to configure.guess:

    i*86:OS/2:*:*)
        echo ${UNAME_MACHINE}-pc-os/2-${UNAME_VERSION}
        exit 0;;

omewhere relevant in the machine guessing section

Attached is oe_emx.c to be added to vorbis-tools

In vorbis-tools/platform.h, before the #else but after all the win32 stuff:

        #elif (defined  __EMX__)

        void setbinmode(FILE *);

(Michael Smith has hopefully now added the changes needed to the examples)

I'll look into the configure script some more, to see if anything specific to
os/2 needs adding there. I'm also investigating a os2 module for libao, to
allow ogg123 to work with the native os/2 sound system, known as mmos2.

Nick

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/octet-stream attachment: oe_emx.c
</UL>