[vorbis-dev] PATCH - mingw compatibility for 9/13/00 build.

Don Pellegrino don at earth.advok.com
Wed Sep 13 19:43:40 PDT 2000

I am a mingw coder and I needed to make the following changes to the CVS source from 9/13/00 to get a build:

os_types.h L36C16 reads had to change "unsigned _G_int32_t" to "_G_uint32_t" to resolve the compile error:
..\include\vorbis\os_types.h:36:parse error before 'ogg_uint32_t'
..\include\vorbis\os_types.h:36:warning:data definition has no type or storage class

ince mingw doesn't have rint I added:
"#define rint(x) floor((x) + 0.5)
to my math.h

this works for all but psytune.c where floor is used as a variable name.  An error occurs when using rint (or floor()) from within the same scope as the floor variable.  I renamed the variable to floor_var.

So perhaps the _G_uint32_t could be used instead and it would also be good if we could rename the floor variable to something else.  That would get the current code compiling with mingw (as long as mingw people update their math.h, maybe that could go into a README somewhere?)