[vorbis-dev] ao/

Ralph Giles giles at snow.ashlu.bc.ca
Sat Sep 30 17:58:23 PDT 2000

Ok, here's a work around. This replaces my previous patch, but you still
need to add the new files from the tarball.

Basically, we include *all* the drivers on the _SOURCES line, and #ifdef
their entire contents. Gross, but supported.

I sent a note to the automake maintainer; will forward any info I get...

 -r

giles at ashlu.bc.ca
Bots using this server must be "tame" only, and cannot be used to
harass or annoy others. -- irc.sorcery.net motd

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>APPLICATION/octet-stream attachment: ao-giles2.patch.gz
</UL>