[vorbis-dev] ao/

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Fri Sep 29 18:13:54 PDT 2000

I dived into automake, autoconf, etc. waters a little while ago, and somehow
got libao to actually compile (!!!) (sort of...). Still not right, though.

The commit looks sorta like this:

* make configure.in in coordination with autoheader and automake properly
  create config.h. I put it in ao/include/config.h so that the build won't
  need an extra include directory, but if anybody thinks that this header
  really belongs somewhere else, say so. I know nothing.
* ao/include/ao/ao.h includes os_types.h. Hmmm... somebody should have caught
  that earlier.
* src/Makefile.am: kludgey made it compile by manually specifying which
  modules to compile. Putting in @LIBAO_FILES@ just didn't work, even though
  I added the EXTRA_libao_la_SOURCES files. Somebody who knows more please
  point out the error(s) in my ways.
* src/*.c (not quite yet...) -- #include "audio_out.h" is now
  #include <ao/ao.h>

Kenneth
(_finally_ finding a spare moment to work on something I _want_ to work on)