[vorbis-dev] Interesting coding problem ..

Aleksandar Dovnikovic aldov at EUnet.yu
Fri Sep 29 10:05:02 PDT 2000

Willmore, David (VS Central) <WILD4 at aerial1.com> wrote:

> Should we be collecting these problem samples now though?  So that we have
> them when we're there or so that we can have them as we develop?

By all means, yes. You should collect problem samples. I have my own
collection so that I can test every new version of vorbis encoder - this is
the easiest way to monitor its progress.

Greetings,
Aleksandar