[vorbis-dev] docs URL

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Sep 5 19:50:51 PDT 2000

At 08:02 PM 9/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi.  I've put up some docs related to my first encounter with the
>vorbis source code at
>  http://surf.chimie.uqam.ca/~kruus/vorbis/encoder/index.html

Nice. I haven't finished reading through this (I'll send a list of
corrections if any are needed when I'm done), but it seems fairly good so
far. The LXR stuff is really nice, but most of the links within it point to
localhost - which means following them is rather a pain. Probably easily
fixed.

Michael