[vorbis-dev] bye bye Vorbize

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Fri Sep 1 22:57:08 PDT 2000

> *** Ah.  Very good, Jack, and thanks.

No problem.

For all the folks who are new around here, www.vorbis.com is where
official releases happen.  It's the vorbis showroom, whereas xiph.org is
the really cool garage where we make stuff :)

If you make something that uses vorbis, we'll link to it.

Also, if you do builds for platforms like Mac or BeOS or something, you
should contact me so that we can work on getting those on the vorbis.com
site (linking or otherwise).

jack.