[vorbis-dev] streaming considerations

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Fri Sep 1 16:53:55 PDT 2000

After looking at streaming stuff, I figure there's a small change that
we need to make to the way headers are done.

Headers should be page aligned.  Ie, when the header ends, the current
page in the ogg stream should end, so that vorbis packets start in a
fresh page.

This is necessary because i don't want to have to repaginate the entire
stream because I have to cache a header to be replayed to clients.

This is mostly just a note to monty :)

jack.