[vorbis-dev] Possible bounce messages...

David Riley oscar at the-rileys.net
Fri Oct 27 15:12:54 PDT 2000

I recently moved my mail server to another machine.  As a consequence,
the mail was seriously screwed up, and couldn;t receive any incoming
messages for a day and sent back some bounce messages that the list's
filter may not have caught.  If that is the case, I'm sorry.  Otherwise,
you'll think I'm nuts...  In that case, just forget about it.

Thanks,
        David