[vorbis-dev] libogg problems with Cygwin 1.1

Anthony Arcieri bascule at holly.ColoState.EDU
Wed Oct 25 22:51:04 PDT 2000

libogg does not build under Cygwin 1.1.  The problem occurs in
include/ogg/os_types.h, line 36:

typedef unsigned _G_int32_t ogg_uint32_t;

hould be

typedef _G_uint32_t ogg_uint32_t;

under Cygwin 1.1.

I'm certain I'm not the only one attempting to build libogg under the
Cygnus environment.  Are the rest of you who are doing so using Cygwin
1.0, and if so, would making this change break libogg under Cygwin 1.0?

Tony Arcieri