[vorbis-dev] Re:

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Tue Oct 24 12:57:16 PDT 2000

Perhaps. I think more of it is that it doesn't make sense to have the same
work done multiple times. Maybe a good way to handle this would be to
retain an index of changes made that aren't incorporated, so that people
who dont find everything they need in the main tree could easily find
out if someone else has done the work on their own.

-Dan