[vorbis-dev] Macintosh support (again)

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Fri Oct 6 12:24:12 PDT 2000

On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 08:31:14AM -0700, Rosyna wrote:
> Hypercard is dead. So very, very dead. Replacement seems to be Hyper Studio.

But it works, is easy, and you can probably get it from a bajillion sites
with nothing better to do with their gigs. And I did say Director, didn't
I? Director is most certainly not dead it's quite arguably still cool.
Needless to say, I've only actually used it once, and that was Director 4.
Oh well...

OT really fast.

Kenneth

> Sometime near 9:37 AM -0400 on the day earthlings refer to as
> 10/6/00, the monkey "Kenneth Arnold" blurted something about "Re:
> [vorbis-dev] Macintosh support (again)" and it went like this:

Hey, I don't like being called a monkey. Then again, I have to wonder
what would refer to humans as "earthlings"...