[vorbis-dev] Macintosh support (again)

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Fri Oct 6 10:39:20 PDT 2000

> > 1. Rename os_types.h.in to os_types.h.
> >
> > 2. Move the one minor portion that's munged by configure into a new
> > file, config_types.h.in.
> >
> > 3. Put '#include "config_types.h"' in place of the configure-munged
> > stuff in os_types.h.
> >
> > 4. Then do whatever needs to be done (if anything) to make configure
> > munge config_types.h.in instead of os_types.h.in.
>
> This was fairly elegant, and has been done and committed.  Thanks for
> the patch at the bottom, I included it in a slightly different place,
> but it should have the same effect.

Hm, yes, that's even a bit better than relying on .cvsignore (even if that
isn't an issue on Macs).  A note to Jack (you probably caught this already);
the new file will have to be installed along with the ogg headers for apps
building against an installed ogg to get the autoconfed types (which was the
whole original point for this silliness).

Monty