[vorbis-dev] contributing to oggdrop

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Nov 29 20:05:17 PST 2000

At 06:51 PM 11/29/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I was wondering how I would go about contributing to oggdrop... I don't
have a
>lot of experience(read: newbie) with open-source projects on the net... so
any
>help is appreciated...

If you add anything, you should just send a patch to the list (if it's
reasonably small - just give a link to somewhere else if it's a big patch,
but that's unlikely for something the size of oggdrop). You can create
patches with a program called 'diff' - it's available for windows, so that
shouldn't be a problem.

Michael