[vorbis-dev] Loading a dll from another dll

MC Spanky mcspanky at mac.com
Tue Nov 28 20:30:47 PST 2000

I'm having trouble calling the Ogg Vorbis functions from my
code.  Everything goes fine until the first call to an Ogg Vorbis
function, ov_open(), when the program crashes.

I'm calling ov_open() from another dll, which gets explicitly
loaded.  Could that be the problem somehow?  I guess I could include the
Ogg Vorbis source in my dll, but I'd like to do it "properly" if
possible.

Thanks,
Spanky