[vorbis-dev] Some random thoughts

Sean R. Lynch seanl at literati.org
Mon Nov 13 15:57:38 PST 2000

A couple of thoughts which may have already been mentioned; I haven't been
reading closely enough.  First, the data we're starting with is already
sampled regularly, so I'm not sure without building our own sound hardware
how we'd get around that.  Second, we could reconstruct the X values of the
data points by using for instance a LFSR with an extremely long period and
sending the seed.

--
Sean R. Lynch KG6CVV <seanl at literati.org>   http://www.literati.org/~seanl/
Finger for public key.  540F 19F2 C416 847F 4832  B346 9AF3 E455 6E73 B691

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>