[vorbis-dev] Return of the Son of MIME type

Ali Abdin ALIABDIN at aucegypt.edu
Mon Nov 13 00:48:41 PST 2000

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) wrote:

> maybe work together with XMMS/Nautilus developers to make a Music
> preview component based on XMMS so input/output plugins could be reused
> instead of rewritten?  That way we wouldn't need to write independent
> plugins for Nautilus.  And it would be nice to see a mini XMMS appear in
> Nautilus' "View as music" view.

Actually - I began my work on this, but it is no where near ready (i just
got started, and don't have much freetime in the first place).

I will not interface to input/output plugins but instead just make an
XMMS Bonobo Control (and Widget). Maybe after that is done, I can modify
it to just use the plugins)

Regards,
Ali