[vorbis-dev] Updated Mac support

Chris Hanson cmh at bDistributed.com
Tue Nov 21 14:30:24 PST 2000

I have a zip file containing updated Macintosh support for Vorbis on
my company's web site at the following URL:

   http://bDistributed.com/projects/vorbis-mac/MacVorbisUpdatesBeta3.zip

I used Metrowerks ClassWrangler to build the file because StuffIt
insisted on MacBinary-encoding the project files.  StuffIt Expander
seems to have issues with expanding it, so I'm not sure if it's OK or
not.  For the other Mac developers I put a StuffIt 5 archive at

   http://bDistributed.com/projects/vorbis-mac/MacVorbisUpdatesBeta3.sit

I also sent the Zip file to Monty for integration into the CVS tree.
This archive contains files that should be merged into your ogg and
vorbis trees.  (Be sure not to overwrite directories if you're
expanding it in-place!)

Let me know how it all works out.

   -- Chris

PS - The project is still built with Metrowerks CodeWarrior Pro 5.3
and still uses InterfaceLib rather than CarbonLib.  Porting it to
Carbon shouldn't be too tough for people who want to.

--
Christopher M. Hanson <cmh at bDistributed.com>
President & CEO, bDistributed.com, Inc.