[vorbis-dev] cvs trunk vorbis/ compile patches

Erik Kruus kruus at on2.com
Sat Nov 11 06:06:50 PST 2000

After a brief discussion it seems that the correct solution to
the ltconfig and libvorbis<xxx>_la_LIBADD issues is to upgrade
the libtool on your development box.  I picked up a copy at

  ftp://ftp.ffii.org/pub/libtool/snap/libtool-latest.tar.gz

(this is a CVS snapshot, libtool version 1.3c)

erik.  -- it worked fine for me --