[vorbis-dev] Windows ACM Driver

Florian Bruckner h9651030 at miraculix.wu-wien.ac.at
Tue May 30 05:20:25 PDT 2000

Yes indeed, it would be possible to have the code in CVS.

I already can give you a status update. Dimitry Andric
has joined the project and is doing a great job. He cleand
up the code and it now looks really professional.

The only thing that is still to be done in order to make the
code public is to replace the MS Header files with "free" ones.

br,

Florian Bruckner