[vorbis-dev] comment field proposal

David Terrell dbt at meat.net
Mon May 15 15:45:35 PDT 2000

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 03:46:45PM -0700, Monty wrote:
> XML/HTML gives us little/nothing toward the *desired* functionality of the
> text comment fields.

I still think that anything more complex than "bare UTF8 text comment"
leads down the slippery slope to id3v2 and out of sync data between the
real metadata stream and the comment field, but I'm willing to be proven
wrong.

--
David Terrell            | "Instead of plodding through the equivalent of
Prime Minister, NebCorp  | literary Xanax, the pregeeks go for sci-fi and