[vorbis-dev] Re: [vorbis] Problems running example encoder/decoder

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Thu May 11 23:13:59 PDT 2000

>Well, that's what I meant.... BTW, did Michael Smith's recent example_decoder
>fix help?  It seemd exactly relevant. If not, could you send the .ogg file
>resulting from just encoding?  Perhaps that will reproduce the problem here.

Having fallen asleep last night (and since I gave a wrong line number for
the fix earlier), I didn't commit this fix until today - about 10 minutes ago.

Basically, if the data section (after the three header packets) was
sufficiently short (somewhere under 8k - the exact number I didn't track
down), the decoder_example was giving an error where none existed. It's
fixed now.

Michael