[vorbis-dev] VC6 Project file

Jon Shiring jshiring at eTantrum.com
Sat May 27 08:38:58 PDT 2000

The current VC6 project file is set to use the single-threaded C library
in Windows.  This causes crashed when it hits the (temporary) fprintf's
in the library.  Since using multithreaded libraries in a single
threaded program does no harm and will do away with these crashes in
multithreaded programs, I suggest that the VC6 file should be changed to
use the multi-threaded libs.  I'm not a Win32 coder, I'm just basing
this off a report from one of my coworkers, so if I got something wrong
you have my apologies in advance.

Jon/Slothy