[vorbis-dev] Header

Adam Whitehead adam at nwmedia.com.au
Fri May 12 03:10:08 PDT 2000

Hi,

> Docs are incomplete; rather, the docs for the Ogg bitstream structure are
> there, but not yet the Vorbis stream type.  It's not complicated, just not
> written.

If you could provide me with brief details on the location/encoding of
the info within the files, I can get started writing the PHP script I need for
this to add OGG support to AudioPhilez.

> However, the Vorbisfile lib gives you all the functionality you mentioned
> right now.  I'll give more details tomorrow (I'm just about to head off to
> sleep).

Is the source for this easy enough to understand? I'm hardly
an accomplished C/C++ programmer but if it is straightforward enough
and commented, I should be able to get something happening in PHP.

Regards,
Adam Whitehead
Netherworld Media
E-mail: adam at nwmedia.com.au