[vorbis-dev] Re: Where is the CL-AMP (BeOS) plugin ...

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Wed May 10 17:45:59 PDT 2000

> I have downloaded the vorbis encoder/decoder/CL-AMP plugin from http://www.bebits.com.  Tried it and liked it, visited the vorbis homepage and found out there isn't any mention of the BeOS release.  It's works very fine for me.
> BeOS is an OS where these efforts will be more than appriciated.

It's not that we don't support BeOS, just that we assume it's a given :-)  I
added a link on the front page to the CL-AMP plugin.

BTW, final format modifications have been finished and the file format is now
frozen for 1.0; the tools on bebits will need to be updated to current CVS to
encode compliant files.

Monty