[vorbis-dev] Bug fix, win32 stuff

Jonathan Blow jon at bolt-action.com
Tue May 2 16:19:32 PDT 2000

David Burnett wrote:

> At the moment os.h does this, mostly because it #includes
> os_types.h. Replacing the #include of os_types.h in codec.h
> with one for os.h works when I #ifndef out the #define of rint,
> which POSIX compatitble OS's do not need anyway, and add a
> #include <inttypes.h>  wrapped in a #ifdef __BEOS__ . This means
> that os.h and os_types.h could easily ne merged into one header.

Sure, but my original theory in splitting the files was that we
want to be clean about what we expose to *users* of vorbis.  We
don't want them to have to use a file that is 95% filled with
icky internal stuff.  If we merge the files into one, we have
to expose everything in os.h to everyone who wants to code
a vorbis app.

   -Jonathan.