[vorbis-dev] Finally. A deadline, and a call to arms...

Gregory Maxwell greg at linuxpower.cx
Tue Mar 28 09:52:17 PST 2000

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Monty wrote:

> > Is the (erm, terminology kills) perceptually cacaded residue codebook
> > stuff going to be implimented by then or have you found the LPC floor
> > sufficent for representing the psychoacoustics?
>
> That's been checked in for more than a month... although I will be generating
> new codebooks for the coding modifications I'm finalizing.
>
> Gee, and here I thought you'd just lost interest ;-)

Sorry, I'm still very intrested. I'm just swamped with life, work and
other projects. It doesn't help that my other projects are a lot easier
then Vorbis. (i.e. 2.4routing howto and other crap on
http://linuxpower.cx/~greg/projects.html).

I've been trying to follow Vorbis. I put too much work into half-baked
ideas to just lose intrest! :)