[vorbis-dev] Win32 DLL

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sun Jun 25 23:55:34 PDT 2000

At 06:38 AM 6/26/00 GMT, you wrote:
>Hi John,
>
>Yes, I had already found that one and fixed it -- that's what happens when
>you add something and don't test it.  Currently I'm planning on releasing a
>new version of my ripper tomorrow with the vorb_enc.dll included.  I've
>added code to handle the comments header for the ogg stream as well, and it
>appears to integrate nicely with the WinAmp plugin.

Oh good. I wrote and tested the code dealing with the comment headers for
the winamp and xmms plugins a few weeks before the actual spec was
finalised (and was only tested once, with a single file), and it hasn't
been checked for correctness yet. If you DO see any issues with that, let
me know.

Michael