[vorbis-dev] Win32 DLL

John Zitterkopf zitt at bigfoot.com
Sun Jun 25 00:46:34 PDT 2000

After fixing the problem below... I find that I still get a failure from
beEncodeChunk() for Invalid_handle... but it happens at about 50% of the
encoding. Now I'm "fairly" sure my code that is testing the DLL is ok...
because it encodes an MP3 file using BladeEnc.dll with no problem.

It appears to be WAV file dependent. For example, the vorbisenc.dll fails on
METALLICA - RIDE THE
LIGHTNING (05) TRAPPED UNDER ICE.WAV  but passes on the next track (06).

Anyone seeing similar results?

John